COVID-19 Mobility Data Network
The Covid-19 Mobility Data Network’s research scientists, epidemiologists and public health responders from cities and states around the world analyze and interpret mobility data from technology companies to inform public health interventions. Research outputs from Network partners have advanced analytic methods for mapping human mobility to the Covid-19 outbreak, and provided guidance for public health planners planning social distancing measures and rollbacks.
See covid19mobility.org for further details.
- Mobility Data and the Limits of Data Protection Frameworks
- Government Access to Mobile Phone Data for Contact Tracing- The Brennan Center for Justice
- Digital Mobility Data, Physical Distancing, and COVID-19 in Syracuse
- The use of mobile phone data to inform analysis of COVID-19 pandemic epidemiology
- Mobility Data Analysis and Application in the United Kingdom