COVID-19 Mobility Data Network
The Covid-19 Mobility Data Network’s research scientists, epidemiologists and public health responders from cities and states around the world analyze and interpret mobility data from technology companies to inform public health interventions. Research outputs from Network partners have advanced analytic methods for mapping human mobility to the Covid-19 outbreak, and provided guidance for public health planners planning social distancing measures and rollbacks.
See covid19mobility.org for further details.
- Using Human Mobility Data to Inform Pandemic Response Theory and Practice
- National Shelter System Data: Opportunities, Challenges, and Applications to COVID-19
- Mobility Data and the Limits of Data Protection Frameworks
- Government Access to Mobile Phone Data for Contact Tracing- The Brennan Center for Justice
- Digital Mobility Data, Physical Distancing, and COVID-19 in Syracuse