COVID-19 Mobility Data Network
The Covid-19 Mobility Data Network’s research scientists, epidemiologists and public health responders from cities and states around the world analyze and interpret mobility data from technology companies to inform public health interventions. Research outputs from Network partners have advanced analytic methods for mapping human mobility to the Covid-19 outbreak, and provided guidance for public health planners planning social distancing measures and rollbacks.
See covid19mobility.org for further details.
- Vaccine Distribution, Deserts, and Data Analytics
- COVID-19 Mobility Data Network- User Evaluation
- Quantifying the dynamics of migration after Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico
- Using Human Mobility Data to Inform Pandemic Response Theory and Practice
- National Shelter System Data: Opportunities, Challenges, and Applications to COVID-19