COVID-19 Mobility Data Network- User Evaluation
The COVID-19 Mobility Data Network CMDN - User Feedback Project gained a more in-depth understanding of how researchers and practitioners used, shared, and communicated mobility data with public health and policy decision-makers all over the world.
Three case studies (United States, Thailand, and Chile) show how data teams created dashboards for policy makers, navigated responsible data sharing challenges, and worked directly with national ministers to provide evidence for policy planning.
COVID-19 Mobility Data in Southeast Asia - Responsible Data Challenges
Over 70 individuals from teams all over the world were contacted and interviewed. Six thematic briefs listed below detail the revealing insights about the power of collaborative networks, opportunities and challenges of co-designing how best to align purpose and reveal meaning from mobility data. The briefs also highlight the importance of data translators, dynamic iterative conversations and the process of transforming data to practice.
- Vaccine Distribution, Deserts, and Data Analytics
- Quantifying the dynamics of migration after Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico
- Using Human Mobility Data to Inform Pandemic Response Theory and Practice
- National Shelter System Data: Opportunities, Challenges, and Applications to COVID-19
- Did data make a difference? Lessons from Facebook Data for Good in 2020